Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MY LIFELONG FRIEND

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Jezel Christine Nolasco Quevada
IV-Madame Marie Curie


I can hardly remember the day when you first entered the scenario of my life. You have been with me from the very moment I had been aware of my surroundings. You have been with me from the very moment I gained the gift of wisdom from Above. You have been a friend and I guess, the “best” friend among my true friends. You have been with me through thick and thin. You always make me smile whenever I need to. And though you sometimes make me sad, it is not important. For what is important is you make my time worthwhile in a sense that you have been always there for me. You really are a friend indeed.

I remember one time when I failed a test. It really made my day sad. But, just like you always do, you were there to change my mood and make me smile, without me even noticing that my grief and sadness was already gone. You traveled with me through endless journeys. You stayed with me in solving problems that ruin my life. You have given me a positive glimpse to the human world.


You guide me to the right path I should take, always. You make my entire being complete or should I say not hard to handle. You always complete my day. Living without you in this mortal world would be a burden for me. You know me well more than any other person in this world. You are a part of me.


You are my IMAGINATION. Thank you for staying with me all this time. We will still share lots of moments, right? Thank you for being a part of me. We’ll be friends forever.

No comments: