Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 25, 2008

THE BEST MOTHER

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Lavinia Lyka Lim Lopez
IV - Michael Faraday


My mother is the most important person to me. She is a brilliant and beautiful diamond that outshines other treasures. She is the biggest part of my being. Without her, I would not even be alive now. I am grateful to her for so many things. She has done so much for me. All of her characteristics are so perfect that I cannot find a blemish in her. There are so many reasons why I love her so much.

She is my first teacher. She unreluctantly shared with me the fountain of her knowledge. She taught me the comprehensible difference between right and wrong. She taught me how to make the right decisions in life. And most of all, she taught me how to be a good person that loves God above all.

My mother is always there for me. In my success, she would always be by my side, praising me and being proud of my achievements, while in my misery and downfall, she would be closer to me than ever, comforting me and doing her best to make me smile.

She is my provider. She is the one who gives me my necessities in life. She is my tree of life that gives me oxygen, shelter, and food.

And most of all, she gave me life. She was in agony when I was still in her belly. She even suffered more when she gave birth to me.

She made so many sacrifices for me. She makes sure that what she gives me is the best and nothing less. She works so hard to give me my prerequisites. And because of her undying and great love for me, she is able to move mountains for my sake. I can proudly say that she is the best mom ever, next to Mama Mary of course. I truly love her so much.

No comments: