Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MAKATI SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL: A PLACE FOR LEARNING ABOUT LIFE

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Francesca Gabrielle Rodriguez Trinidad
IV - Albert Einstein


As a teenager with numerous experiences, it is quite hard to decide which one had made me the person that I am today. The experience which had contributed the most, though, in shaping my personality, would have to be my entrance to Makati Science High School.

The Makati Science High School is a place of friendship, trust, and love. It is where one would find true friends. You will also learn the importance of trust. Lastly, here you will learn the true meaning of love. But at the same time, it is a place which would give you a large amount of stress and work. Even though it is a place of stress, it is also a sanctuary for me because it is where my friends are. It is the place I run to whenever I am in need. It also helped me become a better person. I changed my laziness to responsibility and I learned to turn to God when I am on the verge of giving up.

My friends in Makati Science High School also changed me. They taught me how to be understanding, patient and gracious. I learned to look at other points of view before judging people. I learned how to wait because most of the time, the best things come when you are patient. I learned how to put others before myself. I learned the value of friends and I consider it one of the most important lessons I have learned in my life.

Above all of these, my faith in God was strengthened during my stay here. My stay in Makati Science High School serves as my testimony that God is always faithful. God will never leave you nor forsake you. Makati Science High School helped me surrender everything to God – may it be my studies, or my family. Everything must be lifted up to Him and Him alone.

No comments: