Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 14, 2008

FOUND PIECES

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Driesch Lucien Rabi Cortel
IV - Albert Einstein


Have you ever felt like missing something yet not knowing the one you are missing?

Before I found these pieces, I did not know these are the ones I have been missing though I know something is lacking in me, it has not struck me that these were the pieces I have been searching the world for. They are like special gifts you get as you go through the long winding road of life. They are special in a sense where all of the pieces have its own uniqueness that never fails to amaze me or even make me laugh. They are not that extraordinary but I can surely say that they are all unique in their own remarkable ways. They are not perfect but I would not dare trade any treasure in the world for them.

I went through several hurdles before I finally realized that they were the ones I have been missing. Our simple laughter and giggles together were as priceless as all the riches in the whole world combined. They could give you their corniest jokes and make you laugh like there is no tomorrow that is why I could share the eternity of nothingness with them jut to have fun with ourselves and to laugh with our silly acts and childish stunts. They are always there to help me in times of my troubles and they are always there whenever I need someone to share my ridiculous mood. They are the ones that I tell most of my secrets. They are the ones that appreciate my flaws. They are the ones I love to hang around with. They are all my partners in crime whether there are problems or just to have some fun fun.

I am ecstatically thankful that the pieces I found perfectly fill the hallow spaces of my being. These enigmatic twists of fate that made me stumble upon these matchless pieces, I believe, are made by the wondrous hands of God. I am very grateful to be around these incomparable beings. I think I will never ever find anything like these ones again that is why I am praying that God will never let me loose these pieces that I have now. I am wishing that I will be having these pieces for the rest of my life because they are not that easy to find. You have to find it not with your senses but with your heart.

No comments: