Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 7, 2008

PRICELESS MOMENTS

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE

By Rayalyn Perlada Mongaya

IV – Enrico Fermi


It is been a long time since I started being here in the world. The world of happiness, world of joys, world of everything. But despite all these blessings, there are obstacles to conquer, problems to solve, and impediment pass. Whatever we say, whatever we do, and wherever we go, there are problems to be faced, but there is happiness to be felt and enjoyed. Happiness that we feel after the obstacles we face.

I have faced many things since I was born, since I started to have breath. I have had my happy moments that are so treasured and priceless. For example, when I saw my family after a long time of not being with them. I have been staying with my grandmother since I was three years old. I only saw my family again when I was six. They transferred here in Manila at that time, giving us the chance to reunite,. I was so happy when I saw them. Another one is during my elementary days; I got my circle of friends that I know I can rely on anytime. I also received awards that I offered to my family and to my supportive grandmother. During my high school days, my circle of friends got bigger. I discovered the true meaning of being a person. I have had many experiences that helped me develop myself. Over the years, I have truly developed as an individual. I have learned how important everything is. I have begun to have feelings for the other gender. I have become a better friend, daughter, sister. Cousin, and a student. I can say that high school life is also one of the most treasured moments of my life. I learned a lot from my experiences. For example, during my second year high school days, I and my circle of friends had misunderstanding about someone or something. I lost my friends especially my two closest friends at that time because of my fault and misunderstanding but it is okay because I learned a lot from them. Now, I miss that two girls (Winter and Spring). I hope they have forgiven me. I know I cannot bring the closeness we have but I hope their forgiveness before we graduate from high school. I learned to listen the advises of my friends and I learned how to appreciate simple things.

As I live my life, I begin to realize that everything around us is important. Every single thing has something to do with us. Everything is connected with everything else. Life is important. This is the greatest gift God gave to us. So let us enjoy life until the end.

No comments: