Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I LOVE SOMEBODY, BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Clarisse Anne Changco Dacanay
IV-Michael Faraday


He is the one. After seeing him for the first time, I said to myself that he is the perfect guy. He is the missing piece to my puzzle, the note that ended my unfinished lullaby and the rainbow that brought color to my dull life. But as I stared at him for quite some time, I realized that he had not taken even the slightest notice of me. I then understood that I did love somebody, but he does not know.

I love somebody, but he does not know. We coexist in our tiny world and every day we walk past each other. We were like strangers not minding the other person walking by. But every time we walk past each other, I feel my heart about to explode. But as for him, I was not even noteworthy.

I love somebody, but he does not know. Every day as I look at his face, I see an angel sent from above. His angelic smile and his velvet voice make my heart melt. Just seeing him makes my day complete. But I knew that as I took in even the slightest details of his face, he didn’t even know what mine looked like.

I know that maybe someday, he would know me. He would take notice of me and remember my face. I knew that there would also come a time when we will walk past each other and he would greet me and smile at me. I know that there would come a time when he would also remember me and what I looked like. But for now, I know that I love somebody, but he does not know. I know, but he does not know.

No comments: