Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Friday, August 29, 2008

LEARNING TO LIVE, LIVING TO LEARN

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Driesch Lucien Rabi Cortel
IV - Albert Einstein


No matter how hard my days were, I would just close my eyes and let out a long exhausted sigh. I felt really empty and cold after I finally bid my goodbye but it made me feel really light after I made my decision to finally have a closure to all of this. My heavy and agonized days were easier to carry than the ones before. Even though they were empty; still I am trying in any possible ways to ease the pain that has been ripping me apart, the pain that caused my writhed soul and torn heart. The pain that caused my wind to hush, my sun to hide and my clouds to frown were the very pain that is causing my life to fall apart into tiny million pieces.

Right now, agony and misery still drifts along the rivers of my ached heart. They were like sharp blades that rip through my tattered soul. As my hope of being with you again shrivels down, my heart stays stubbornly attached to the moments of yesterdays with its withering limbs that intimately cling to my past. A spark of faith is where these weakened limbs still cling on to because no matter how I try to get rid of it, there to have some sort of force that hinders it to vanish. It also caused my system to be chained by my somber heart, to be helpless against my raged feelings, to be blind against the existing circumstances I am into. My mind is nothing against my strong-willed heart. If only there was a way to end this suffering, I would have done a long time ago.

At this point, I am standing between the pages of the end of the previous chapter and at the fresh beginning of the new one; I am very thrilled to start with the new one yet anguished to end the old one. Now, I am still stammering my steps to finally follow the trail that I’ve hunger to take. I am still on my course of realizing and absorbing things where I just keep on reminding myself that this long suffering I have been through will eventually be sealed away from me. I will, at long last, gather the courage to face the new characters of my new story. I am already looking forward to the day that I will just have to smile when I reminisce these days. It is when I have already learned to live without you and I am finally living to learn more a bucket-full of what the world has to offer.

No comments: