Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 17, 2008

UNTITLED

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Rachel Mae Joan Naluis Sansolis
IV - Isaac Newton



In becoming a true person, there are a lot of unusual circumstances and experiences that provides us thoughts and lessons we have to live by. I myself have already met several adversities in which I have proven so many things and so I can say that I have already started applying all the outcomes of my hard work into the then undirected flow of my life. Perhaps, a pace of escape from these could not be that helpful for we must have known that these would not be given to us if they are just meant to be unsnarled by very simple and easy ways.

Despite the complexity of resolving misfortunes, I was still able to find myself believing in the power of support and guide from God, my family, my friends and also, within myself, I have found that enthusiasm and inspiration which helps me cope up with sudden unforeseen notices. Of almost 12 years of studying, I have previously passed through a couple of obstacles especially in school. There are such experiences like I am too exhausted that I cannot carry my bags to school for they are too heavy, I was not able to study at home that is why I do cram when I am in school, I was not able to fix my things so I forget to bring some books that are needed, I was not able to wake up early so I am late, I was not able to determine my capacity so when we got to a contest, I was not that certain and the like. But, in spite of these unfavorable experiences, I have found the best things to do, the great ways to pursue and the top goal to get into.

Aside from these experiences, I have also surpassed several achievements which left remarkable and unforgettable lessons in me. The medals, the trophies, the certificates and everything, they have let me feel the true experience. Nonetheless, the very first time I got into a contest was when I was in grade two. That time, we underwent stages and when we reached the last stage, it was when I realized that I should always be calm and eager. It was when I knew that there were only a few things which are left uncivilized so I must move ahead onto. In every merit I receive, I feel so blessed that I was able to make it and that I did not waste any effort. All these have helped to define me as a person. A person who is filled with eagerness to accept and to go through a challenge which could either be worth trying for or would let you encounter some more.

All these experiences, I shall say, have helped me a lot to become a better person, with the true limitations, but engulfed with much perseverance and determination. The smudge by what happened to me before would not happen again tomorrow because the lessons are instilled in my mind. I shall never forget to thank my family for they are always behind to catch me and they have truly turned me to a must- know individual. My friends are also the best when it comes to influence because they always share equal sentiments with me. I am also forever thankful to the Lord for He never leaved me behind. And all of them made me gain significant developments.

No comments: