Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Monday, August 18, 2008

A LETTER TO SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Wilfredo Basa Fang Jr.
IV - Albert Einstein


I know you do not care about how I feel for you and I bet I do not even exist in your world. For so many times, I’ve tried to knock out the walls between us. No matter how near I can see you, your heartbeat seems so far away. Whenever I try to get inside your world, I always end up hitting a hard cold walls and hurting myself. Your heart is my biggest mystery. You are a complete stranger to me yet the only person who completely own my only heart.

Within this long suffering, a thousand heartaches and millions of heartbreaks have damnified my powerless heart. But, still, I cannot gather myself to hate you or forget you. Your sweet smile, gentle eyes and your hypnotizing character are already part of my system. Whenever I look into your eyes, I always get lost like swimming in a deep vast ocean with nothing to hold on to. My body turns to toe when I see you yet my knees are as weak as My thoughts are always scrambled. My sentences do not even make any sense whenever I speak in front of you. And no matter how hard I try to forget you, I always end up being the biggest loser in the world.

No matter how hard I try to tell my self that I am in a deep slumber with my silly fantasies, I am still praying and hoping. No matter how hurtful it is to know that your eyes is on someone else and not with me, I just close my eyes and let a teardrop from my eyes I just can’t, I just can’t seem to get over you.

Before I sleep, I always ask God why your heart should belong to someone if I am already here. It seemed unfair that you own my heart and, yet, I cannot even get near to yours. When will you finally realize that I am the one for you, that she is only a temporary character in out magical love story. We are the one meant for each other. Is it really that hard to understand that you are my sun, my air, my water, my stars, you are my everything? Why can’t you accept that I am yours and you are my one and only?

No comments: