Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 17, 2008

LOVING YOU WASN'T HARD AT ALL

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Venus Dimaculangan Banaag
IV - Sir Isaac Newton


At first, I had doubts when I chose you. Oftentimes, I would catch myself saying, “Dapat, iba na lang ang pinili ko.” Back then, I really thought that choosing you was one of the worst decisions I made during my high school life.

Now, I am already seeing you in a different way. The better side of you is what I see now. And everyday, I feel a tinge of excitement while waiting for our meetings. Oh, the thrill you gave me when I learnt about your life’s story. It was simply amazing.

Gone were the days when I regret choosing you. Today, I look forward to spending more days with you – hoping to contribute to your life, even in just a simple way. Just the thought of writing eye-catching articles gives me the chills. Yes, I fell in love with Journalism.

Yes, I am not that good in writing but that’s the reason why you take classes – to learn. Choosing Journalism and Print Media as my elective was not a bad decision at all. Sure, it’s a bit harder and more “worky” but I’ll go through more hellish stuff in college anyway. And besides, having a lot of things to do is fun for me. It’s kind of like an adventure.

And of course, I thank the Chinese people who made the abacus. If it weren’t for them, computers and the Internet won’t be here today. I also thank some authors for industriously compiling data that we need. But most of all, I thank the person who invented the pillow for after posting this, his invention would be my sweet, sweet company.

No comments: