Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN MY LIFE

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Jesseca Louise Guibani Torren
IV - Albert Einstein


My life is perfect for me. I have a loving parents, a very lovable brother, a very supportive relatives and of course, a spoiler grandparents. Since I was born, I describe my life as perfect. I don't want anything more. I'm contented in the happiness and love that I'm receiving. But one event made me realized that life is not always a bed of roses. Life is full of surprises. Nobody's perfect and life is indeed not perfect.

Since I was born, I'm very happy because I'm raised as a good person and that's because of my grandfather. I think that I'm the apple of his eyes. He always makes me laugh. He gives all the things I want. He gave me everything just to make sure that I'm always happy. He is always there for me. He is there when I'm lonely and of course he is there beside me when I achieved an award. I'm a brat because of him. But then, everything changes.

My whole family doesn't know that he is suffering because of hypertension until one day, my aunt called me and told me that my grandfather is in the hospital. I was shocked because he is a strong man, but somehow, I thought that it was not serious. My parents quickly went to the hospital. I want to go with them but I need to take care of my brother and my cousin. When they came home, they told us that he is stroked. His half body is paralyzed. After one day, he is diagnosed comatose. And on December 26, 2005, he received the greatest gift of all, to finally see our Creator.

I cried and cried because the man whom I'm always with is gone. It's very painful for us but I know that we have to accept it and go on with our lives.

This event made me feel that I'm not perfect at all. This gave a very big impact in my life. I realized that I should make my family feel that I love them because no one knows when they will leave this world.

The most important man in my life is my grandfather. Wherever he is, I want him to know that I love him so much and he will always remain in my heart.

No comments: