Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 17, 2008

LIFE'S JOURNEY

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Monique Garcia Rosario
IV- Albert Einstein


Once is enough, twice is too much. Well, who can prove that this is true? Is there really a person who is really fed up and tired of his life? When can one say that enough is already enough? Who will lose hope if everybody knows that there is still a word hope and if one can strengthen it with faith? When will a thing becomes perfect if one cannot accept the imperfection first? When will one’s emotion be drained if one has still a heart that beats and eyes that bring tears? When will one find an answer to their question if the question is already the answer? Why escape if there is really nowhere to go?

However, that will not really be the end. In fact, that will only be the beginning. People enjoy life in many ways but only two ways are effective for their escapade-dreams and imagination.

I can even attest to this. I read fictional books to escape the reality, behind the superb things life may bring, there is cruelness and pain. I imagine experiencing a fantasy-like life somehow. What if I am a bird? Will I really have the freedom I want? Or a fish or a flower perhaps? I dream to somehow feel the fullness life can offer.

Many are mistaken that people don’t have enough freedom but actually we do all have the choice to do whatever we like. There are just persons who do not know how to use it. Imagination makes us feel free from our problems and worries but never in reality. The end we all know is only the beginning of reality, beyond what we know, beyond whet we see, beyond what we feel. The end that we all know will only serve as another beginning for another end-an endless beginning. Because the fact is, life is only a vacation trip here on earth. Why not live in the real journey of life? Why not enjoy it as if you are in lifetime vacation and ready one’s self when we come back in our real home- in God’s arms.

In my almost sixteen years of vacation, I can say that I have already experienced one of the biggest frustrations of my life. But then, I still want to continue. After all, things never happen just for a single reason. And if I were to ask where I want to start all over again, it is on the wonderful journey I will never regret-Life.

No comments: