Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Monday, August 18, 2008

SEPARATION ANXIETY

UNEDITED SAMPLE LITERARY ARTICLE
By Marie Juliebeth Monge
IV - Sir Isaac Newton


Time to walk away the memories. I know it will take time to sink in. I know I’ll have a hard time forgetting. But I guess that’s all I can do.

You always have the smile that outshined others. You never failed to express what you feel. You always have the eye for beauty. And I liked you for all that. I never thought I’ll be able to say this. But ever since you came into my life, everyday that’s normal seemed animated. My day wouldn’t be complete without you. And even though I have the world on my shoulder, you’re always there to keep me going.

I’ll only deceive myself of I say that I never fell for you. I may look like a stupid person right now, but what can I do? I’ve already fallen for the thing they call love. And hard as it can be, my feelings will be kept inside my heart. Cause I know you’re not mine, and you’ll never be mine.

No comments: